Affinity provide a dedicated team of professionals with many years experience in the yachting industry.
We have £2 billion of assets under our administration.
We have a large fleet of yachts under our administration and are widely regarded throughout the industry as one of the leading Corporate Service Providers in the Yachting sector.
We act as a link for Owners and Captains to ensure that both are guided and supported through the many requirements, regulations and legislation associated with owning a private or commercial charter yacht.
Our yachting team
Managing Director (Malta)
Our yachting services
- Implementation of tax-efficient ownership structures
- VAT, compliance and administration
- Multi-jurisdictional EU VAT registrations
- VAT efficient importation into the EU
- Administration of the ownership structure
- Yacht registration
- Management and administration of crew payroll
- Liaison with banks and advisors in relation to financing the yacht
- Registration of mortgages
- Liaison with legal advisors and brokers in respect of purchase and sale
- Payment of supplier invoices and management of crew expenditure and limits
- Preparation of budgets, periodic management reports and annual financial statements
- Statutory administration services
“Our journey began in the yachting sector and the many years of experience has acquired us an established list of well trusted intermediaries. Our wealth of experience enables us to meet unique client requirements and exceed expectations. Our expansion has allowed us to span across multiple jurisdictions which offers our clients further diversification and efficient solutions.“
Our recent yachting articles
What sector do you work in and have you any thoughts to share about the industry right now? I work in the yachting and aviation sector at Affinity. Having joined Affinity just after the summer, I missed the buzz of the European charter season, however I have already learnt a lot and I am excited…