Malta is a flag of choice in the Superyacht sector for yacht owners looking to register a yacht in the EU. The jurisdiction holds a prestigious global reputation in yachting, which is borne out its rich maritime history. Malta offers a strategic location in the centre of Europe, which has become a known entrée-port for…
Affinity provide a dedicated team of professionals with many years experience in the yachting industry.
We have £2 billion of assets under our administration.
We have a large fleet of yachts under our administration and are widely regarded throughout the industry as one of the leading Corporate Service Providers in the Yachting sector.
We act as a link for Owners and Captains to ensure that both are guided and supported through the many requirements, regulations and legislation associated with owning a private or commercial charter yacht.
Our yachting team
Managing Director (Malta)
Our yachting services
- Implementation of tax-efficient ownership structures
- VAT, compliance and administration
- Multi-jurisdictional EU VAT registrations
- VAT efficient importation into the EU
- Administration of the ownership structure
- Yacht registration
- Management and administration of crew payroll
- Liaison with banks and advisors in relation to financing the yacht
- Registration of mortgages
- Liaison with legal advisors and brokers in respect of purchase and sale
- Payment of supplier invoices and management of crew expenditure and limits
- Preparation of budgets, periodic management reports and annual financial statements
- Statutory administration services
“Our journey began in the yachting sector and the many years of experience has acquired us an established list of well trusted intermediaries. Our wealth of experience enables us to meet unique client requirements and exceed expectations. Our expansion has allowed us to span across multiple jurisdictions which offers our clients further diversification and efficient solutions.“
Our recent yachting articles
Our Director at Affinity (Cayman) Limited, Garry Crossan, is heading out to Miami and Fort Lauderdale this week for a business development trip. Garry will meet with his existing connections and intends to form new contacts in the yachting sector. Garry will share our position in the Cayman Islands and the valuable offerings our new…