When? Tuesday 12th September 2023 to Saturday 16th September 2023. Where? Vieux Port and Port Canto, Cannes. Affinity Group is thrilled to announce our participation in the Cannes Yachting Festival. Held with a prestige that mirrors Cannes’ illustrious film festival. We are excited to join over 50,000 attendees, immersing ourselves in the spectacle of 700…
Affinity provide a dedicated team of professionals with many years experience in the yachting industry.
We have £2 billion of assets under our administration.
We have a large fleet of yachts under our administration and are widely regarded throughout the industry as one of the leading Corporate Service Providers in the Yachting sector.
We act as a link for Owners and Captains to ensure that both are guided and supported through the many requirements, regulations and legislation associated with owning a private or commercial charter yacht.
Our yachting team
Our yachting services
- Implementation of tax-efficient ownership structures
- VAT, compliance and administration
- Multi-jurisdictional EU VAT registrations
- VAT efficient importation into the EU
- Administration of the ownership structure
- Yacht registration
- Management and administration of crew payroll
- Liaison with banks and advisors in relation to financing the yacht
- Registration of mortgages
- Liaison with legal advisors and brokers in respect of purchase and sale
- Payment of supplier invoices and management of crew expenditure and limits
- Preparation of budgets, periodic management reports and annual financial statements
- Statutory administration services
Find the yacht regimes available in the Isle of Man by downloading the Isle of Man Shipping Registry Notice Document below.
“Our journey began in the yachting sector and the many years of experience has acquired us an established list of well trusted intermediaries. Our wealth of experience enables us to meet unique client requirements and exceed expectations. Our expansion has allowed us to span across multiple jurisdictions which offers our clients further diversification and efficient solutions.“
Our recent yachting articles
The global movement in environmental sustainability is reshaping the maritime sector and the future of yacht architecture. Clients are becoming more environmentally aware and are looking for yachts that embody sustainable solutions to limit their impact on the environment. This includes clients willing to spend more to harness innovation that will create a greener yacht.…