We are delighted to announce that Affinity Group achieved the SILVER award for Trust Company of the Year – Isle of Man for the 2021 Citywealth IFC Awards. We would like to thank our incredible team for their continuous hard work and determination that is driving our success. It is an honour to be rewarded…
Trusts can be used to hold a variety of assets including property, investments, bank deposits and life insurance policies.
A Trust is a relationship where assets are held by individuals or a corporate entity for the benefit of another.
Trusts are a widely used vehicle for asset protection and offer a great deal protection and security over your assets.
Our Trust team
Our Trust services
- Provision of professional, independent or corporate Trustees
- Formation, registration, transfer or termination of Trusts on your behalf
- Assurance of adherence to the investment objectives
- Assurance of tax-efficient operations
- Provision of bespoke solution to regulatory constraints
- Maintenance of the Trust’s records
- Management of Secretarial and governance aspects relating to your Trust
- Registration of the trust with the relevant local authorities
- Arrangement and facilitation of Trustee meetings
- Preparation and execution of Trustee resolutions
- Signing and execution of any required statutory documentation
“At Affinity we have been blessed for many years with the trust of Settlors and have formed and managed many Trusts with a variety of purposes holding and managing assets across a myriad of jurisdictions and business sectors. Trusts are especially attractive to individuals, families and companies alike and have a wide range of uses such as estate and succession planning, asset protection, minimising exposure to inheritance tax and forced heirship etc.”