When? 15th November 2022
Where? Hugo’s Terrace & Rooftop, Saint Julian’s, Malta
We recently had the pleasure of hosting a Sigma Europe drinks event on the Rooftop at Hugo’s Terrace in Saint Julian’s, Malta. The event was a fantastic opportunity for us to connect with our network, clients, and partners in the iGaming industry.
Sigma Europe is the leading hub for everything related to the iGaming industry, covering regulation, responsible gambling, and marketing related to the sector. With attendees ranging from casino operators to land-based providers and even crypto-betting experts, it was an excellent opportunity to meet with diverse professionals.
The three-day summit included panels, discussions, keynote speeches, workshops, and various fun and engaging networking events. Our drinks event on the Rooftop at Hugo’s Terrace was one of the conference’s highlights. It provided an excellent opportunity for attendees to relax and unwind after a busy day of meetings and discussions.
Our team at Affinity Group was thrilled to have the opportunity to host such an exciting event. We enjoyed meeting with our clients and partners and look forward to continuing to work with them in the future.
We have compiled a video from the event that we would like to share with you. We hope you enjoy watching it and seeing the fun and engaging atmosphere we experienced at the Sigma Europe drinks event.
Our eGaming Services
- eGaming Consultancy
- Business plan assistance
- Licence application compilation
- Assistance with government grant applications
- Anti-money laundering procedures
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Assistance with mechanism for the protection of player funds
- Liaising with payment solution providers
- Liaising with hosting providers and software suppliers
- Establishment of bank accounts
- Data Protection Act registration
- Liaison with regulators, lawyers and auditors
- Local employment assistance and guidance
- Company incorporation
- VAT registration
- Completion of VAT returns
- Provision of company Directors and Secretary