When? 20-22nd September
Where? Fira Barcelona Montjuic
The global betting and iGaming show, SBC Summit will bring together 6,000 Delegates, 2000 Operators, 350 Speakers and 200 Exhibitors, providing the opportunity to network with industry experts and leaders in their field.
A variety of gaming verticals to choose from, the show will be spread across 5 zones, including Sports Betting, Casino & iGaming, Payments & Compliance, Affiliate, Marketing & Media and Emerging Tech, Blockchain & Metaverse. The exhibition will host a series of panels across all topic areas from 300 senior industry executives, who will analyse the sector to draw out insightful knowledge leadership.
The businesses operating in the sector will not only benefit from the products and services on offer, but the rare networking opportunities available that can lead to building new relationships which can drive growth in their business.
As a leading Corporate Service Provider in eGaming, our business development team, Gary Harrison and Mark O’Neill will be attending the show to meet with existing clients, develop new relationships in the sector and discuss the trends shaping the future outlook. With many years of experience in the sector, their knowledge spans jurisdictions and enables them to guide clients through successful licence applications.
A chance to develop a relationship with them and grow your business to the next level, they work closely with clients to understand their unique business model and outline how our bespoke services can meet personal goals.
Our personal approach to corporate services involves bespoke consultancy, and a cohesive list of services thereafter, including business plan assistance, licence application compilation, incorporation, establishment of bank accounts and assistance with government grant applications.
Our E-Gaming services
- eGaming Consultancy
- Business plan assistance
- Licence application compilation
- Assistance with government grant applications
- Anti-money laundering procedures
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Assistance with mechanism for the protection of player funds
- Liaising with payment solution providers
- Liaising with hosting providers and software suppliers
- Establishment of bank accounts
- Data Protection Act registration
- Liaison with regulators, lawyers and auditors
- Local employment assistance and guidance
- Company incorporation
- VAT registration
- Completion of VAT returns
- Provision of company Directors and Secretary
Take a look at our eGaming brochure