As a leading Corporate Service Provider, with relationships with local governments and well-established intermediaries, we offer services to support personal or professional relocation.
We have £2 billion of assets under our administration.
Our personal, bespoke service and developed expertise can assist with a diverse range of individual client requirements.
Our sectors span across multiple jurisdictions and regulatory landscapes giving our clients flexibility. Our wealth of experience in Family Office has equipped us with the necessary skills to assist with unique, personal requests.
Our relocation team
Our relocation services
- Introduction to the Islands schools
- Assistance with work permits
- Assistance with locating residential and commercial property
- Liaising with Government departments
- Assistance with health care
- General advice
- Guidance through the immigration process
- Introduction to various professionals
- Payment of supplier invoices and management of crew expenditure and limits
- Preparation of budgets, periodic management reports and annual financial statements
- Statutory administration services
“We believe our personal, boutique approach sets our services apart, it involves us truly investing in our client relationships to meet individual client requirements and exceed expectations.“
“Our diverse range of services provides a multi-jurisdictional reach offering vast opportunities, whilst our friendly, enthusiastic team are ideally placed to offer expert advice and support every step of the way. We do everything we can to ensure our clients are catered for which is why we assist with both personal and financial matters.“