When? 7th-9th February 2023
Where? ExCel, London
Our team will be at the ExCel London in February 2023 to attend ICE London, one of the leading global gaming and gambling events. The event brings together solution providers and gaming professionals to connect and share the best ideas for success in our growing sector, attracting 35,000+ attendees, and 650+ brands from 150+ countries.
Held over three days, ICE London is the perfect platform to see the latest egaming solutions and technology whilst gathering valuable insights on the market. Providing exclusive access to the latest innovations, technology solutions, and regulatory updates, this a networking opportunity our team never misses!
We attend the event every year and meet with our egaming clients, meeting new contacts made over the last 12 months. It allows our team to attend panel sessions and discuss the latest trends shaping the sector, and guide clients through the regulatory environments in our safe and stable jurisdictions.
Our jurisdictions, the Isle of Man and Malta, hold robust tier-1 regulation, competitive fiscal regimes, flexible corporate structuring, and an efficient licence application process. This creates an ideal environment for an gaming to thrive. All our services in our sectors are bespoke and tailored to a client’s unique business model.
Our clients receive a dedicated point of contact to provide close support at every step through the licence application process, business plan compilation, incorporation stage, and ongoing administration to support the business to flourish on its own two feet.
Our eGaming Services
- eGaming Consultancy
- Business plan assistance
- Licence application compilation
- Assistance with government grant applications
- Anti-money laundering procedures
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Assistance with mechanism for the protection of player funds
- Liaising with payment solution providers
- Liaising with hosting providers and software suppliers
- Establishment of bank accounts
- Data Protection Act registration
- Liaison with regulators, lawyers and auditors
- Local employment assistance and guidance
- Company incorporation
- VAT registration
- Completion of VAT returns
- Provision of company Directors and Secretary
As experts in their field, our team members will be busy meeting our existing clients and forming many new relationships in the sector. Schedule a meeting before the show by directly contacting them below.
Head of Group Business Development
Group Commercial Manager