We hold expert knowledge in fiduciary services and offer close support and guidance.
Foundations are by their very nature a hybrid of a Trust and a Limited Company.
We adopt a personal approach to all our services, which involves close support at every stage from bespoke consultancy, incorporation and administration thereafter. A dedicated team member, and team of experienced professionals with experience in Trusts and Compliance, enables us to meet complex client requirements and exceed their expectations.
Our foundations team
Our foundations services
• Provision of professional, independent Foundation Council members
• Provision of Registered Agent services (all foundations must appoint an Isle of Man licensed registered agent who must hold a Class 4 licence under the IOM Financial Services Act 2008)
• Drafting of the Foundation Instrument and Foundation Rules to your bespoke requirements
• Registration of the Foundation with the Isle of Man Companies Registry
• Management of the Foundation activities and ensuring adherence to the Foundation’s objects and rules
• Filing of the required statutory returns
• Maintenance of the Isle of Man beneficial ownership register
• Arrangement and facilitation of Foundation Council Meetings
• Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of financial statements
• Attending to the Foundation’s Isle of Man income tax affairs
Manager, Data Protection Officer
“As such they are often utilised for estate and succession planning purposes. Affinity understands and appreciates the specific fiduciary responsibilities placed on both a Trustee of a Trust and a Director of a Company and brings a wealth of experience into play when providing professional Foundation Council members to any Foundation.”