Affinity offers a choice of jurisdictions for the establishment of Companies and Limited Partnerships.
We have in-depth knowledge and many years of experience implementing tailored solutions.
We take care of the management and administration of structures, providing a comprehensive and bespoke service to meet individual client needs. We offer confidentiality, transparency and complete peace of mind. We offer high standards of corporate governance, an excellent team of experienced and technically capable staff, cost effective administration, extensive network of professional intermediaries and a flexible, multi-jurisdictional service.
Affinity can provide professional independent Directors. We are able to offer in-depth knowledge and work closely with local government and regulatory authorities to ensure your structure operates in the most tax efficient way. We appreciate the growing complexity and sophistication of corporate structures, and our team are committed to providing a bespoke solution.
Our companies team
Our companies services
- Company incorporation and administration
- Provision of Directorship services
- Provision of Registered Office services
- Provision of company Secretarial services
- Provision of registered Agent services
- Provision of Nominee Shareholder
- Maintenance of statutory records
- VAT registration and administration services
- Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of financial statements
“The provision of international corporate structures to meet our clients’ specific requirements is one of the core business sectors of Affinity. Corporate services is part of the Affinity DNA and traverses the majority of our business sectors. Our long standing professional relationships with preeminent international law firms, chartered accountants, tax advisers and corporate service providers means we are well placed to be able to cater for all of your international corporate structuring needs.”