When? 6-11th September
Where? Cannes, France
Our team will be attending Cannes Yachting Festival, the leading in-water yachting show in Europe from 6-9th September 2022.
As the first show in the boating season, it will be located across Vieux Port, one of the oldest harbours in the French Riviera and Port Canto, which is located on the other side of the Croisette and hosts the sailing area to welcome sailing boats, monohulls and multihulls.
Since 1977, the shows prestigious reputation and beautiful location has attracted exhibitors from across the industry, including shipyards, brokers, lawyers and insurance firms from around the globe. It also serves a purpose for local businesses selling yachting accessories and equipment, and a selection of luxury goods and crafts aimed to the High Net Worth market.
Cannes Yachting Festival has undertaken a sustainable approach this year, by setting up a ‘Green Route’ zone, demonstrating the exhibitors eco-high performance solutions. The show has also adopted sustainable practices by implementing many actions in the coming year to reduce its environmental impact.
Our team members, Debbie Gooding and Emma Hill, in the yachting teams from our offices in the Isle of Man and Malta will be there. We have been operating in the yachting sector since our formation in 2004 and have been assisting clients with an excellent service which encompasses exceptional attention detail. Our years of experience has developed our cohesive list of services at a very competitive rate.
As a boutique company with an international reach, we provide a personal approach to corporate services which involves close support from a dedicated team member in every aspect of registering a yacht, and the administration thereafter.
Our team members provide our clients with bespoke consultancy to meet their personal goals, and their experience in the sector enables them to deliver the most efficient solution for the client, from the implementation of tax-efficient ownership structures and VAT registration.
Our yachting services include;
- Implementation of tax-efficient ownership structures
- VAT, compliance and administration
- Multi-jurisdictional EU VAT registrations
- VAT efficient importation into the EU
- Administration of the ownership structure
- Yacht registration
- Management and administration of crew payroll
- Liaison with banks and advisors in relation to financing the yacht
- Registration of mortgages
- Liaison with legal advisors and brokers in respect of purchase and sale
- Payment of supplier invoices and management of crew expenditure and limits
- Preparation of budgets, periodic management reports and annual financial statements
- Statutory administration services