Our dedicated team works closely with aircraft owners, operators, legal and tax advisers and aircraft registries.
Affinity provides a range of aviation services.
We provide tailored ownership structures to suit each client’s individual requirements, with optimum focus on innovative tax efficient solutions whilst operating within the relevant rules and regulations.
In addition to our offering to aircraft owners, our Malta office is able to assist operators in obtaining their Air Operating Certificate (“AOC”) in Malta.
Our aviation team
Our aviation services
- Implementation of tax-efficient ownership structures
- Arranging import and export of aircraft
- VAT planning, compliance and administration
- Multi-jurisdictional EU VAT registrations
- Handling leasing arrangements for private and corporate aircraft Liaison with banks and advisors in relation to financing the Aircraft
- Statutory filing and administrations
- Aircraft registration
- Tax-efficient importation into the EU
- Registration of mortgages
- Arrangement of Export from the EU
- Administration of the ownership structure
- Budgeting and financial reporting
- Liaison with legal advisors and brokers in respect of purchase and sale
- Liaison with air operators in respect of aircraft charter
- Financial reporting and preparation of annual financial statements
- Management of compliance issues and crew compliance
“Affinity were fortunate enough to have registered one of the very first aircraft on the Isle of Man following the launch of the Isle of Man Aircraft Registry. Since then we have assisted many clients and operators with the registration of aircraft and handling importations through the Isle of Man, UK and further afield. The aviation sector is fast moving and client’s benefit from our hands approach, designated points of contact and our friendly and knowledgeable team.”